May 30, 2018
Our Price (Excluding VAT): Call for Price
The Broaster main features:
- Can fry 14lbs/6.3kg or 24-36 pieces of chicken per 10 minutes.
- Holds 42lbs of cooking oil.
- Full colour touch screen.
- A library of preset cook times and photos for easy use.
- Four stage cooking temperature control to save energy.
- Transfer cooking times and recipes between machines with a USB port.
- A touch screen controller which resets itself after each fry.
- Auto idle to help save energy.
- Security code protection to avoid unwanted changes and untrained cooking.
- Comes with an integral filter and pump for low risk oil transfer.
- CE certified for use in the UK and Europe.
Please note some brands are subject to currency variations, please call to the check price.
Call our National Sales Team for more information on 0117 325 0588.
The Broaster gas pressure fryer offers tender, juicy and tasty food, for better products and lower operating costs!
The Broaster fryers represent fast, high output frying with reduced oil absorption, and less oil use. With faster cooking times and reduced running costs the return-on-investment of Broaster pressure fryers is excellent.
The Broaster brand offers quality, reliability and trouble-free operation, allowing you to focus on your business and it’s profitability.
The Broaster gas pressure fryer is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your pressurefryer is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 325 0588.
Watch the Broaster presssure fryers in action: