April 4, 2018
Our Price: Call for Price
• This CB rotisserie will cook 16-20 chickens on long spits (included).
• 1.2Kg chicken weight.
• Hinged doors with a glass back.
• Perfect for front-of-house or islands.
• Very easy to keep clean.
• Large range of spit options.
• Electronic programmable version available (optional).
• Hot air warming cabinet base available (optional).
• Hood system with 4-speed motor kit available available (optional).
• Stainless steel stand available (optional).
- Not for use in the United Kingdom, export only.
- Price excludes shipping. Contact us for shipping prices to your country.
- Standard voltage and gas type. Please enquire for your destination point requirements.
Please note some brands are subject to currency variations, please call to the check price.
Call our National Sales Team for more information on 0117 325 0588.
CB have been making rotisseries since 1962 so they know a thing or two about ovens! You can rely on CB rotisseries to give you a high quality product and service.
If you’re wondering why chicken rotisseries are always featured in supermarkets, delicatessens and food halls, the answer is simple. CB’s range of rotisseries offer quick cooking and the end product is a meal with lower fat content and higher flavour. Chicken and other white meats have much lower fat content, which can be advantageous to cholesterol levels in human health.
The CB range of chicken rotisseries not only offer better quality food but look great too, with a mix of classic and modern looks.
• Perfect for supermarkets and delicatessens.
• 4.9Kw total load 1 or 3 phase.
• Suitable for continuous production.
• Easy to clean.
• Temperature thermostat up to 250Deg C.
• Programmable up to 24 hours in advance (optional).
• Compact design.
• Quartz lamps and convection hot air cooking system.
• Fitted with 120 minute timers (programmable option on request).
• Can cook a range of ingredients, simply by changing the spit, baskets or pans.
• Download the brochure for a full range of spits and accessories.
The CB rotisserie is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your CB equipment is not a problem.
For further information please call us on 0044 (0)117 325 0588.