May 16, 2018
Our Price (Excluding VAT): Call for Price
• As a commercial boiling pan for preserves, chutneys or sauces.
• Any product which needs slow mixing to prevent sticking or burning.
Innovative design of cooking equipment, a cylindrical external frame with round cooking tank. It combines together the advantages of cooking with automatic mixing. It's designed to be positioned in passageways or in limited spaces where sharp edges or corners that may create some problems, allow to work comfortably around it.
The mixing blades can be customized to be fitted for different types of product to be processed and they are easily removable.
- Twelve months parts-only warranty.
- Price excludes shipping. Contact us for shipping prices to your country.
- Standard voltage and gas type. Please enquire for your destination point requirements.
Please note some brands are subject to currency variations, please call to the check price.
Call our National Sales Team for more information on 0117 325 0588.
This Icos pan offers the finest quality materials, design and workmanship. You can rely on Icos to give you years of trouble free service.
• Cooking tank with bottom in AISI 316 polished stainless steel and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel
JACKET (INDIRECT HEATED VERSION)
• Jacket with bottom and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel
• Normal version: balanced lid in AISI 304 stainless steel with heat resistant handle
• Autoclave version: balanced lid in AISI 304 stainless steel with heat resistant handle alimentary silicon gasket hermetic sealing clamps and safety valve at 005 Bar
SUPPORT FRAME AND PANELS
• Stainless steel frame
• Thermal insulation assured by high density ceramic fibre 64/128
• Panels in AISI 304 stainless steel fine satin finish
• Mixing system of the product applied on the container's bottom with possibility of reversal of the travel direction by means of electric selector and fixed rotation speed but determinable in the order from 6 to 18 gi. Optional adjustable speed feature.
The Icos pan is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Icos equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please call us on 0044 (0)117 325 0588.