May 16, 2018
Our Price (Excluding VAT): Call for Price
An innovative design, combining the advantages of continuous stirring and discharging the food into receiving trolleys with the discharge spout always at a constant height from the ground.
The automation process improves the final quality of the product and considerably reduces the kitchen personnel required.
- Twelve months parts-only warranty.
- Price excludes shipping. Contact us for shipping prices to your country.
- Standard voltage and gas type. Please enquire for your destination point requirements.
Please note some brands are subject to currency variations, please call to check the price.
Call our National Sales Team for more information on 0117 405 7580.
This Icos commercial boiling pan offers the finest quality materials, design and workmanship. You can rely on Icos to give you years of trouble free service.
• Cooking tank with bottom in AISI 316 polished stainless steel and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel
JACKET (INDIRECT HEATED VERSION)
• Jacket with bottom and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel
• Balanced lid in AISI 304 stainless steel with heat resistant handle
SUPPORT FRAME AND PANELS
• Stainless steel frame
• Thermal insulation assured by high density ceramic fibre 64/128
• Panels in AISI 304 stainless steel fine satin finish
TILTING OF THE CONTAINER
• Automatic tilting at constant level with hydraulic drive and automatic block in case of damage
• Electric supply: 400V 3N 50Hz.
The Icos commercial boiling pan is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Icos equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.