May 16, 2018
Our Price (Excluding VAT): Call for Price
• As a commercial crab boiler for shellfish, including lobster, crayfish, prawns, squid or octopus and all types of shelled products including mussels, cockles and whelks.
• Boiling bone broth and other gelatinous products that need boiling pan with fast boiling and accurate temperature control over long periods. (Programmable temperature control is an optional extra).
• As a boiling pan for rice, soup or any product which has significant quantities of water and will not burn to the base of the pan.
Cylindrical cooking pot with cylindrical container designed to be positioned in passageways or in tight spaces where sharp edges or corners may create problems making it possible to work confortably from different angles.
Fitted with an autoclave lid sytem for faster cooking times or for sterilising.
- Twelve months parts-only warranty.
- Price excludes shipping. Contact us for shipping prices to your country.
- Standard voltage and gas type. Please enquire for your destination point requirements.
Please note some brands are subject to currency variations, please call to the check price.
Call our National Sales Team for more information on 0117 325 0588.
This Icos pan offers the finest quality materials, design and workmanship. You can rely on Icos to give you years of trouble free service.
• Cooking tank with bottom in AISI 316 polished stainless steel and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel
JACKET (INDIRECT HEATED VERSION)
• Jacket with bottom and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel LID
• Normal version: balanced lid in AISI 304 stainless steel with heat resistant handle
• Autoclave version: balanced lid in AISI 304 stainless steel with heat resistant handle alimentary silicon gasket hermetic sealing clamps and safety valve at 005 Bar
SUPPORT FRAME AND PANELS
• Stainless steel frame
• Thermal insulation assured by high density ceramic fibre 64/128
• Panels in AISI 304 stainless steel fine satin finish
The Icos pan is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Icos equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please call us on 0044 (0)117 325 0588.