May 16, 2018
Our Price (Excluding VAT): Call for Price
Parallel-piped boiling pan with cylindrical container. Can be wall positioned either individually or in series. This is the most suitable pan for modular installation under a hood. Thanks to its solid design and functionality, it is most suited for continuous and prolonged use.
Fitted with an autoclave lid sytem for faster cooking times or for sterilising.
- Twelve months parts-only warranty.
- Price excludes shipping. Contact us for shipping prices to your country.
- Standard voltage and gas type. Please enquire for your destination point requirements.
Please note some brands are subject to currency variations, please call to check the price.
Call our National Sales Team for more information on 0117 405 7580.
This Icos commercial boiling pan offers the finest quality materials, design and workmanship. You can rely on Icos to give you years of trouble free service.
• Cooking tank with bottom in AISI 316 polished stainless steel thickness from 2mm to 4mm and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel
JACKET (INDIRECT HEATED VERSION)
• Jacket with bottom and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel
• Normal version: balanced lid in AISI 304 stainless steel with heat resistant handle
• Autoclave version: balanced lid in AISI 304 stainless steel with heat resistant handle, alimentary silicon gasket, hermetic sealing clamps and safety valve at 0,05 Bar
SUPPORT FRAME AND PANELS
• Stainless steelframe
• Thermal insulation assured by high density rock fibre
• Panels in AISI 304 stainless steel, fine satin finish.
The Icos commercial boiling pan is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Icos equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.