May 16, 2018
Our Price (Excluding VAT): Call for Price
Rectangular bratt pan with a rectangular tank, designed to be positioned against a wall, alone or in array.
The BR pan is suitable for restaurants and small and medium cafeterias. For marine galley use, the appliance is provided with floor anchoring means. Motorised tilting version is available. The BR pan is versatile and low-energy, making it ideal for small estabilishments.
- Twelve months parts-only warranty.
- Price excludes shipping. Contact us for shipping prices to your country.
- Standard voltage and gas type. Please enquire for your destination point requirements.
Please note some brands are subject to currency variations, please call to check the price.
Call our National Sales Team for more information on 0117 405 7580.
This Icos bratt pan offers the finest quality materials, design and workmanship. You can rely on Icos to give you years of trouble free service.
• Tank is costructed in stainless steel
• The bottom is realised in steel or bimetal (compound)
• Balanced lid in stainless steel with resistant handle
• Water fill by tap
• Inox adjustable legs
• Lid in stainless steel with balanced springs and stainless steel handle
SUPPORT FRAME AND PANELS
• Stainless steel frame
• Thermal insulation assured by high density ceramic fibre 64/128
• Panels in AISI 304 stainless steel fine satin finish
• Manual tilting mechanism
• Automatic tilting mechanism on request.
The Icos bratt pan is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Icos equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.